[NAFEX] New Apples

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch at vsnl.com
Fri Oct 29 01:24:58 EDT 2004

Respected Dr. Janick,

I have started.  But the work is taking much longer than I had expected.  I
hope to complete by November end.  I have some other commitments (better
paid) too.  I am also in touch with Dr. Paull about it.

Regards,

Very obediently yours,

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
186/3 Jail Road
Mandi  HP  175001,  INDIA.
Phone: 01905 - 222810  Fax: 01905 - 225419
www.lesserknownindianplants.com