[NAFEX] Rush Chinknut

Lee Sharp leesharp at cableone.net
Wed Oct 27 20:45:59 EDT 2004

I visited Sherwood Akin on my way home from the June '04 SFF meeting in Arkansas. His inventory of plants in his nursery is still extensive for a person his age working alone. In recent years he is devoting a lot of time propagating citrus, especially cold hardy selections. He addressed this in the article submitted and printed in the most recent issue of POMONA. His travel is limited because if the care required by his wife, an Alzheimer's patient.

In regards to "Rush Chinknut", it has been dropped from his inventory of plants.

Sherwood is not" on line" but this message has been coordinated with him by phone and meets with his approval.
Lee