[NAFEX] Online Pomona

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Mon Oct 25 14:18:14 EDT 2004

It seems there is quite a bit already scanned in...could I take a look at all
this stuff? Maybe burn it onto disc, or create a pdf and send it to me? Same goes
for the kind university Prof that has created a database: a hard copy would be
great! Then I and my friend could look at it and play with the different formats
already used and see if there is a way to combine or transfer or create into a
little deeper search style. Address:
PO Box 132
St. Albans ME 04971
Thank you all for thinking,