[NAFEX] Jewel Apple

Chateau Stripmine ChateauStripmine at ExploreMontana.com
Thu Oct 21 10:24:05 EDT 2004

A few weeks ago I was trying to help a friend learn something about an apple
tree in an old orchard. I have since found the following on page 10 of the
Geneva 2004-2005 Malus catalog. Perhaps this will help.

Inventory      Species      Subsp    Cultivar    Form    Country
PI 148478    domestica                Jewel       SC       United Kingdom

To all those who jumped in to help. Thanks a bunch.
Carl

Carl Camper
Chateau Stripmine