[NAFEX] RE:Fruit Selling

Heron Breen breen at fedcoseeds.com
Wed Oct 20 19:04:38 EDT 2004

I love the idea, and would like to see us spend some time looking at the legalities
in a Fundraising work-group. Thought about offering, but I wasn't sure of FDA regs
and liabilities if not between friends or members.
Heron
On Wed Oct 20 14:03 , 'Regina Kreger' <regina at kreger.net> sent:

>Now that I could sell to friends and family -- how would people feel about selling
boxes of fruit to benefit NAFEX? Maybe 1 dozen apples (or other fruit) of varieties
not commonly found commercially. What perfect Christmas presents!

orchards left on LI are not that many.