[NAFEX] Re: fundraising

Geoffrey Tolle gtolle at infinet.com
Wed Oct 20 11:39:48 EDT 2004

Folks,

     I am new to this mail group and fairly new to NAFEX. I can do
some scanning to help spread the load. I can also do some optical
character recognition if we want to convert to text/html files as
well. Also, If we, as a group, want to go the CD route (which I think
is a marvellous idea), then we should invest in the program to produce
the PDA files or HTML files. Perhaps a special donation would be
called for.

                   Geoffrey Tolle