[NAFEX] INDIA

Claude Sweet hortventures at cox.net
Tue Oct 19 12:16:43 EDT 2004

If the deficit is $5000 per year, how much of a dues increase is
necessary to cover the deficit?

1000 members $5 per year
2000 members $2.50 per year

Surely even a $5 increase per year is worthy of consideration.

Another option is to maintain the current fee structure for an
electronic distribution (online or downloaded PDF) and an optional fee
to cover a hard copy and its mailing for those members who prefer not to
receive the POMONA electronically.

Claude Sweet
San Diego, CA