[NAFEX] bundles of trees from state/Cooperative Extension

road's end farm organic101 at linkny.com
Fri Nov 5 09:10:57 EST 2004

On Thursday, November 4, 2004, at 11:53 PM, David W Hausmann wrote:

>  Missouri's State Department of Conservation sells bundles of trees
> once a year, from November 15th through April.

Other states may have similar programs. I know New York State does;
trees come through your county Cooperative Extension office. Check with
your local extension service (I know a lot of states have them, maybe
all do); you'll probably also find a lot of other useful information for
either the home grower or the professional.
The information available and the attitude of the agents can vary
considerably from county to county (ours is great); if you have a bad
experience on your first try, a neighboring county may be able to help
you.

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly