[NAFEX] negative communications by individuals

Claude Sweet hortventures at cox.net
Thu Nov 4 17:21:52 EST 2004

When someone stops providing constructive dialog, it is time to stop
them from posting negative, personal attacks.

Since the moderator has not silenced these communications, I am just
setting the email address of the offender to "spam".

This is a last resort and I may not receive the benefit of future
constructive exchanges of ideas from this source.

However, it is not worth the aggravation to continue to read this type a
verbal abuse, even when directed towards other people.

Claude Sweet