[NAFEX] NAFEX Fundraiser Ideas - Fruit of North America Cards

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Tue Nov 2 06:15:37 EST 2004

Another idea, which wouldn't help NAFEX as an organization, but would
certainly further its cause, is to write articles about fruit for the
wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

This is an on-line "copy-left" encyclopedia, and anyone can write for
it.  It is fast becoming one of the most useful resources on the web,
and is likely to be the encyclopedia of the future.  Good articles
written for the wikipedia could help fruit growers for generations.

Ginda