[NAFEX] Edible Honeysuckle

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Thu May 20 23:20:49 EDT 2004

LON:

What about some sort of deal where we that are interested in her
releases could subscribe to them ahead of time?  This, by the way,  is
an amazing story, hopefully someone will do a more complete reporting
about her work & researches with photos for those of us who are a long
ways away.

On Thursday, May 20, 2004, at 09:49 PM, Lon J. Rombough wrote:

>    A few days ago I mentioned a breeder of edible honeysuckle, but
> didn't
> give any particulars.  Today I visited Dr. Maxine Thompson, the
> breeder in
> question, and got a good look at her work.

I have a couple edible honeysuckle from Hidden Springs. They're alive &
growing but no real sign of vigor.  I'm thinking of giving them a good
treatment of manure & compost, layer of heavy mulch --

mIEKAL