[NAFEX] Pruning standards

Tom Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Thu Mar 18 07:51:02 EST 2004

Hi,

Is there a "pruning chainsaw" or were you being funny?

I would like to take a chainsaw to a couple of those standard trees and top them.  The apples never get picked
from up there, and it just shades out the lower tree.

However, not my orchard, and would just create larger pruning nightmares.

Later,
Tom

Tom