[NAFEX] KSD

Richard O'Barr aatopgunaa at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 23 11:44:32 EDT 2004

Roger that!!
                      Topgun
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jwlehman at aol.com
  To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
  Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 7:56 AM
  Subject: [NAFEX] KSD

  In a message dated 6/22/2004 6:19:59 PM US Eastern Standard Time, aatopgunaa at mindspring.com writes:

    Pardon me but Fireblight is a bacteria; hence the agri-mycin sold for its
    control.
                       Topgun

  I stand corrected, Fireblight is a bacteria. You are also correct on fireblight being controlled by streptomycin if applied timely, but I've seen no evidence that KSD is a bacteria or fungus. I'm sure that Drs. Payne & Reighard have looked at that. I believe if KSD were caused by Erwinia amylovora they would have identified it.

  Jerry

  All other messages are discarded.
  No exceptions.

  Message archives are here: