[NAFEX] Lorelei Grape

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:05:24 EDT 2004

Last year I acquired a number of grapes from Lake Sylvia Vinyard .....having
stopped there on that wonderful Nafex tour and tasted many. The one I will
never forget was 'Lorelei'. Very aromatic.
I bought 2 plants for table grapes, dont know about using it for wine
making.
Neither of the small plants made it through the winter. I hope to order a
half dozen next winter to test them more properly - before giving up.
A net search showed nothing about its history, zone range, uses, growing
preferences,  etc. Can anyone inform? thanks, Del

Del Stubbs  http://www.pinewoodforge.com  ag zone2/3