[NAFEX] Your Recommendation Please.........

loneroc loneroc at mwt.net
Tue Jun 15 21:50:17 EDT 2004

My sister-in-law lives a few miles from an apple supply house in LaCrescent,
MN.  She bought me 5lbs. a month ago for about $18 cash.  They didn't ask to
see a license. I've been picking up a bag every other year for a while now.
If anyone wants Imidan I'll get the phone contact info for the place.

Steve H  Lone Rock, WI