[NAFEX] Karminj de Sonnaville cracking (was bagging apples by Naomi)

Naomi dragon-star at cableone.net
Wed Jun 2 22:13:24 EDT 2004

Current percentage seems to be 100%  Water is easy to limit since everything
here is irrigated.  Our soil is alkaline.  The water is hard. so there is
plenty of calcium.

I corresponded with Ed Fackler about this one a few years back.  He said it
did not like heat.  It goes to 100+ here in the summer.  We grow great
melons.

I think it is not happy and it does not need to be here.  I also have
Keepsake.  Now that is one happy tree.
Naomi
in Idaho Zone 6

---