[NAFEX] Cicadas, eating thereof

Jacquelyn Kuehn jakuehn at mail.yourinter.net
Tue Jun 1 09:47:56 EDT 2004

I'm a little late weighing in on this subject, but cicadas are big in
the news today.  If you read "Notes from Orchard Slope," Fall 2002
Pomona, you'll see that our family played John the Baptist, through
coercion (translated:  $5 for each one you eat!) from Dad.  Not our
favorite, nor a meal we'll probably repeat, but quite a badge of
embarrassed courage for our teenagers!

Jackie Kuehn