[NAFEX] School Project

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Thu Jan 15 13:55:56 EST 2004

By far the best looking plants for me are loquats, which you would have
to have a pretty good store (maybe an oriental grocery)  to get them
from.  (I collected mine from the local conservatory.)  Gorgeous, lush
& easy to take care of.   Citrus is incredibly easy to germinate from
seed, as are avacados (is an avacado a fruit?)....   With citrus I
doubt you'll ever get fruit on it in less than ten years....  These all
would be indoor plants of course.

mIEKAL