[NAFEX] steam juicer

Erdman, Jim ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu
Thu Jan 1 22:36:21 EST 2004

	Randall wrote:
	> Last month someone made a reference to a steam juicer for extracting
	> juice from grapes without adding much water. Could someone point me to
	> a source of one?

	The one we have is a "Mehu Maija" steam juicer and you could probably find a source by doing a google search or checking on eBay.  There is also a "Mehu-Liisa" juicer which is supposed to be similar.  We have been using our Mehu Maija for oover 20 years, and 2 or 3 other families us it a few times each summer, and we love it.  I make juice from most of our grapes with it, and seal the jars immediately after running the hot juice into the jars from the juicer. Our friends use it to make juice for making jelly from various fruits.

	Here's a ink to the Mehu Liisa that I just found:http://store.yahoo.com/steam-juicers/

	Jim, in Menomonie, WI