[NAFEX] Hardy Peach

Jim F bonfire58_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 08:57:06 EST 2004

     After reading Rodney Eveland's, February 25th letter about sour peaches, I thought I should report my success in developing a hardy peach.
     Last year my eight bearing peach trees produced enough fruit for my wife to make peach jam which we sold at our local farmers' market plus enough left for gifts and for ourselves.  If all goes as planned, I should have a couple hundred little trees to sell in 2006.  This is zone 3 - we are located 3 hours West of Duluth, MN.
Jim Fruth
Pequot Lakes, MN