[NAFEX] Grafting knife grip?

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:40:44 EST 2004

I was once shown how to use the grip which Lucky describes, but, to avoid
cutting yourself you should hold your knife arm steady and pull the stick
away from yourself.  Takes a little practice to get used to, and the trouble
with a single-bevel knife is you may be more comfortable with knife in left
hand, and the stick in the right.