[NAFEX] Apple wood

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Mon Feb 23 12:08:28 EST 2004

Art, it's possible that your "honey" pear might be a seedling, although it might also be the Pyrus communis cultivar 'Seckel' or another pear developed by the Univ. of Minnesota, 'Golden Spice' (which is known for its adaptability to cold prairie regions).

Going by the tree's age, it is probably not