[NAFEX] Interstem Apples

Ed Fackler efackler at woh.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 12:19:46 EDT 2003

Derry:

     There was a mistake in the wording on my original message.  Or, instead
of MM111 it should have read MM106 and with this combination (9 on MM106)
there is no suckering at all when the lower graft union is burried.  We left
the upper 2" of the 9 section exposed.  Resulting tree size was around
10-12' with Gala as the fruiting variety.

ed