[NAFEX] Mutsu Apple

Big Swede jfrisk at pionet.net
Tue Sep 9 22:42:35 EDT 2003

Criterion has never been very winter hardy here in SW Iowa as it didn't
winter off very well.  It seemed to go into dormancy late so had heavy
winter damage.  I do not believe any of the orchards plant it anymore.  It
was a good apple that kept well in common storage because of its waxy skin.
Judson L. Frisk