[NAFEX] Weeder Geese

Terence L Bradshaw madshaw at innevi.com
Thu May 29 21:22:46 EDT 2003

Is anyone using weeder geese in their orchard?  I'll be planting next
year...I'm spending this season prepping the ground and watching after my
trees in their nursery rows.  I plan to seed the row middles to fescue
early this fall, then plant next May.  I'll have the deer fence up, eight
foot high-tensile electric, but I could put electrified netting on the
inside.  Has anyone tried it with success?  I'm thinking 3-4 birds on 1/3
acre.  Any neighbor problems from the honking?

Thanks,

Terry B
Terence Bradshaw
1189 Wheeler Road
Calais, VT 05648
madshaw at innevi.com
(802)229-2004

The views represented by me are mine and mine only................