[NAFEX] signs and symptoms of Lyme disease

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 22:28:00 EDT 2003

Thanks Charlie.

Worth adding is the religious use of tick repellant.   I try to spray the
outer layer of clothing with a DEET product, at least late April thru July,
when the nyphal stage is active (they are TINY, like bits of sand clinging
to your skin-- very hard to see, but they can transmit Lymes, so I was
told.)

Stay healthy, nafexers.

Tanis (s.WI)