[NAFEX] Patriot Blueberry virus

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Thu May 8 22:16:22 EDT 2003

But the same source lists flavor as a weakness of Duke.  The "best"
commercial variety might not be the one you want to grow for yourself.

I've planted St. Cloud, another early blueberry.   It's still young
(and my blueberries get lots of competition from grass) so I can't brag
about its vigour, it does taste good.

Ginda