[NAFEX] Re: honey berry

hector black hblack at twlakes.net
Mon Mar 31 19:50:36 EST 2003

We had a few fruits from year to year, Mike.  Only enough for a taste, and while they tasted good, after all they were the first fruits of the year, they were nowhere near as good as blueberry nor a particle as productive.  They would probably be fine in zone 4  and colder where you can't grow much fruit.  I think that's why the Russians like them.   Hector Black zone 6 middle tn