[NAFEX] site visits

miekal and dtv at mwt.net
Mon Mar 17 15:59:23 EST 2003

I notice there are a lot of NAFEXers within driving distance of me &
was thinking how grand it would be to set something up where we could
visit each other's sites.  Typically I can't leave here a lot once the
season begins but I would love to venture out to a couple places within
a few hours of me & observe, listen & perhaps trade material.   live in
a small informal anarchist community &  I am constantly giving tours of
the gardens here anyway; you all are invited to stop by if you happen
to be in the area.  Sundays in the summer are good, but always contact
me ahead of time to arrange a time.  Only condition is you have to lay
a couple of your timeworn secrets on me......

mIEKAL

www.dreamtimevillage.org