[NAFEX] Bordeaux Spray

Mauch1 at aol.com Mauch1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 11:49:00 EST 2003

I attempted to spray Bordeaux spray this past weekend and found it to be an exercise in frustration.  The sprayer constantly clogged, and my efforts to clear the clogs were ineffective at best.  Many of the trees I was spraying were "sprayed" via dripping the spray onto the tree (this is only "viable" on some of the very small trees I currently have.)

Has anyone successfully sprayed Bordeaux via a hand sprayer and what was your method?  Or alternatively, how did you successfully apply Bordeaux, regardless of sprayer type?  Any and all comments/thoughts welcome.

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6
40° 5' N    75° 51'W
~650 ft elevation