[NAFEX] Re: Surround information

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Tue Mar 4 23:21:11 EST 2003

My experience was different.  I used a cheap 1 gallon (1/2 gal?) tank,
and didn't come close to using up all that I'd mixed with one cover of
all my apples.  I didn't want to use it on other stuff, because I have
a lot of spiders and other predators, and don't want to disrupt their
home.  So I left the rest in the sprayer.  I figured that clay is
pretty stable, and it would probably keep.

A couple of weeks later I used it again.  I agitate by picking up the
canister and shaking hard, rotating between rightside up, upside down,
and side-to-side.  In short order, I had a nice suspension again, which
I had no trouble spraying, and which dried to the same dusty white as
the first use.

Ginda Fisher

<snip>