[NAFEX] Pomona in PDF

miekal and dtv at mwt.net
Sun Mar 2 09:23:19 EST 2003

On the mac most programs you can print to pdf (rather than to the
printer)  automatically at the press of a button or else you can export
to pdf distiller which does the best job of making compact files.  The
great thing about pdf of course is that if there is something you do
want to print out, it can be specified by page number & should (if its
set up correctly) print out pages that would look almost identical the
existing Pomona.

mIEKAL