[NAFEX] bumble bee as pollinator

Bruce Hansen brucehansen at acd.net
Mon Apr 21 15:38:48 EDT 2003

Re: [NAFEX] bumble bee as pollinatorOne can be around bumble bees all their
lives and believe that these critters are not aggressive. Find a nest. Stick
your finger in it and be prepared for a long sprint. I used to own a ranch
in Oregon, near Prineville on the Crooked River. Come to think of it maybe
your bees are pretty mild. They grow some strange crops in that area.

Bruce z5 MI

[Bruce Hansen]  -----Original Message-----