[NAFEX] Rhubarb under grapevines

Ed Fackler efackler at woh.rr.com
Fri Apr 11 18:31:23 EDT 2003

Re: [NAFEX] Rhubarb under grapevinesLon, Joe, anyone else interested:

     We had rhubarb in VERY poor soils for well over 20 years and couldn't
kill it.............  Very near the dripline of a Water Maple.....

     For what this is worth, I don't have a clue.....  Just thought I'd jack
my jaw abit....

     Warm here, apples in tight cluster, peaches in late pink, I'm in early
purple...........

Ed, S. Ohio nearer heaven every day..