[NAFEX] Different Rootstocks for Honeycrisp

Bruce D Kelley drfruit at juno.com
Thu Apr 10 21:14:23 EDT 2003

Re: Honeycrisp trees-

I have but one Honeycrisp I purchased on M-111.  It is one of the best
trees & apples in my orchard; a nice large pyramidal tree.  The fruit is
excellent.  My question, though is this - how do you go about sending the
patent fees?  Do you need a license first, or can you just send the
correct fee for each treee you propagate?  I have long wanted to
propagate some of the better varieties of patented fruit for sale & gifts
(such as Einset grape, Pristine & Honeycrisp apple) but do not know where
to send the patent fees.  Any help would be appreciated!

Bruce