[NAFEX] rubber constrictors

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 5 14:44:52 EST 2003

Yes, others have told me that finding the stuff can be a challenge.  But
well worth it.  As more people use this, I'd like to compare notes on
whether it has a shelf-life; I notice that if I keep an opened roll til the
next year, it seems to not stick quite as well.  Useable, but not quite as
good.

tc