[NAFEX] Beautiful Fruits

list at ginda.us list at ginda.us
Fri Apr 4 17:55:14 EST 2003

I would nominate a plump yellow peach with an attractive red blush and
a sexy curve.
Red currants are one of my favorite to look at.  They glisten and beg
to be eaten.
A large lush blackberry is a sight to behold
Red grapes, especially with a little backlighting (good for all the
translucent fruits).  The round ones look more beautiful to me than the
elongated ones.
Apricots - like the peaches, best when mostly yellow/orange with a nice
blush.
Red cherries.  The sour ones are prettiest, but I like the sweet ones
better to eat.  The white ones taste as good, but aren't as much fun to
eat, somehow.
Pomegranites - especially when ripped open to expose the berries
Star fruit looks beautiful but isn't very good to eat.

I'd disagree with your choice of Saturn peaches.  I've heard good
things about them, and seen them in the market, but I've never bought
them because they look deformed to me.  On the other hand, I've bought
blood oranges at a high price just because they were so pretty.

Ginda