[NAFEX] What do you know about Spencer apples?

Phil Norris cousinphil at acadia.net
Fri Apr 4 15:25:02 EST 2003

Mike,

My Spencer tree is only about 5 feet high, hardly more than a whip, but
I'm looking forward to getting apples from it one of these years.  I
bought two bushels of Spencer apples from a Maine orchard once and my,
my, weren't they tasty!  I knew right then and there that I just had to
have my own tree.