[nafex] EDIBLE QUINCE

ddavidson206 ddavidson at mwci.net
Tue Mar 19 00:23:45 EST 2002

Hi all,  I searched the archives,  nothing posted about the best non
astringent Quince since 1999 I think.  Lon had some new ones that
hadn't fruited yet.  I want to get some fruiting quince for my Quince
A rootstock   Any help plese.
  Dennis Davidson Northern Illinois zone 5

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BgmYkB/VovDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM