[NAFEX] borers:peach

Doreen Howard doreenh at ticon.net
Fri Jul 26 10:55:30 EDT 2002

One thing to remember about paradichlorobenzene is that a significant
portion of the population is either allergic to it or sensitive to it.  I
can walk down a store aisle where the stuff is wrapped in plastic and/or
cellophane and get an immediate reaction--my eyes swell shut.  So if you
have allergic people in your family, I wouldn't use the stuff as it migrates
easily, and if it doesn't cause an outright reaction, it will add to the
overload of allergens affecting the person.
Doreen Howard