[nafex] NAFEX Board Meeting

Ed & Pat Fackler rocmdw at aye.net
Fri Sep 28 15:38:42 EDT 2001

Greetings:

     In direct relationship to Ethan's message below, I'd want to remind you that this meeting is open to anyone, no charges associated with it, etc.

     And besides an excellent program (only on apple), Dawes Arboretum is simply astounding in diversity of plants and related speciman plantings.

Ed, So. Indiana, Heaven, etc

"Dr. Ethan Natelson" wrote:

> Dear Fellow Nafexians,
>
>      Due to the difficulty in air travel to the Portland NAFEX annual
> meeting, the NAFEX Board of Directors was unable to have a comprehensive
> meeting at that site.  Therefore, we are having a specially called meeting
> which will occur in Newark, Ohio, on Nov 8, 2001, in conjunction with the
> Midwest Apple Improvement Association's program at the Dawes Arboretum.  Our
> by-laws call for a one month's notice, when such a meeting is called, and
> this message addresses the spirit of that clause.  The notice will also
> appear on our website.  If any have questions about this, please contact me.
>
>                                    Regards, Ethan

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!