[nafex] Looking for European plum recommendation

applesrgood at webtv.net applesrgood at webtv.net
Thu Oct 18 21:38:57 EDT 2001

The Dester plum has been in our family since 1965. I have given out many
root suckers with zero negative feedback. I have seen no brown rot. On
one of my Dester trees I have top worked Methley, Shiro, and Beauty
plums. It does have one drawback that It suckers Big Time. I like to
give out scions rather than root suckers. I have a picture I can send to
any one interested via email. Dan
Dan Ester
Zone 7
Eugene, Oregon