[nafex] Round up damage

Tom Olenio tolenio at sentex.net
Thu May 31 14:16:01 EDT 2001


Hi,

RoundUp kills from the roots up, if the leaves are showing stress it is most likely too late.

But it is a contact poison, and has to be absorbed by the leaves.  If you do overspray, or a gust of wind moves your
spray, remove affected leaves ASAP.

Rather than take that risk I suually cover small plant/whips with plastic bread bags to prevent the contact poison from
getting on them.  Leave the bags on till the poison dries.

What type of plants?  Trees over a certain size should be safe.

Regards,
Tom

mauch1 at aol.com wrote:

> Is there any advice for plants that have been Round Up damaged?  Any care that would help them make survive/recover?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris Mauchline
> SE PA, zone 6
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Canada
Hardiness Zone 6a





 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 





More information about the nafex mailing list