[nafex] Re: Peach query...

Gianni GIANNI-2 at prodigy.net
Tue May 29 19:09:16 EDT 2001

Thanks for the details of your experiences with the cardboard method. Should prove to be interesting
what kind of results you achieve with grass being so high in the area you have transplanted the blueberries.
Let us know how that works out and what kind of results you get...
Again, many thanks.
Best of growing,
~Gianni