[nafex] Flowers but no fruit on my Autumn Olive

Robert H. lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 07:57:53 EDT 2001

My Autumn Olive seem healthy and growing well. I was excited by the
first flush of tiny yellow and white flowers on my small tree.  I made
sure I put a potted one next to it for pollenation, even though I read
it was self fertle. About a week later to my horror I notice that the
flowers are falling off with no sign of fruit on either tree.

Am I doing something wrong?

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM