[nafex] Re: Ultra-Northern Pecans - in Minnesota?!

Kieran or Donna redherring at tnaccess.com
Thu Mar 29 09:43:23 EST 2001

He stated that their was a lot of pecans in his area
>but they were small (about small marble size, a little longer) for the
holidays and I ask this gentleman where he lived He stated South Eastern
Minnesota

I found a tree here in Tennessee with pecans about this small, and found
they cracked out very neatly, with none of the problems of shell hung in
folds or nutmeats breaking up.  The folds were very tight, there was no
wasted space inside.  I thought they would be worth having, and certainly
the owners of the tree thought so, they said they collect them every year.
It was a BIG tree.  Donna

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/olMXHC/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM