[nafex] Scrumpy resource

del stubbs pinewoodel at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 12:43:43 EST 2001

Hey Folks, just back from holidays, thought I'd catch up here.....
While on a teaching tour of England years back I remember being taken out to
working men's pubs in the south for 'Rough Cider'. Not sure if that is the
same scrumpy. It was from casks, locally made, cloudy and rough. It would
take some adapting to, an acquired taste I lacked the time to acquire.
Here's a couple scrumpy web sites with links
<http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~gunning/scrumpy.html#scrlinks>
<http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/andrew_lea/content2.htm>