[nafex] WilliamsPride

H.Dessureault inter.verbis at atreide.net
Wed Aug 1 13:50:37 EDT 2001

I also have Williams Pride for the first time this year. One single apple. I have wrapped it in a flimsy plastic bag hoping that it will escape the attention of a passing deer as the apple sits at nose level. I am looking forward to the pleasure of tasting it. I am not too sure when it should be picked. In my zone 3, the apple is just starting to blush, a bit like Lobos but unlike the Lobos which is red against a green background, WilliamsPride appears to be turning yellow in the background and red on top. What zone are you in? My apple looks at least a month away from being ripe.
Hélène