[MSAR] Training dates

T'mi Fi tfinkle at erols.com
Mon Jun 26 15:32:25 EDT 2006

UNA-  are we to send submissions of training to you?  If so, please this
event to your list.

Mock Search

July 22, 2006 from 1000 until 1800 hours, TROTSAR Mounted Team and Top
of Virginia SAR Team are hosting Mock Search & Evaluation for a formal
MOU by Virginia SAR Council and Virginia Department of Emergency
Management officials. Low angle evac teams,  white water teams, IC
personnel and role-play victim positions are still available to
certified Field Team Members or NASAR certified SAR Tech personnel
(sorry K-9 Positions are already taken).  The event is being conducted
at Shenandoah River State Park near Front Royal, VA.

An overnight SAR camp is offered to all event participants with a team
build campfire chat session beginning at dusk.

Tomi` Finkle
Commander
TROTSAR Mounted Team
www.trotsar.org