[MSAR] SAR conference

Mickie Maxson Box maxson at pocketinet.com
Wed Mar 1 11:12:39 EST 2006

[This post got trapped by the list software.  I recovered
it, and deleted HTML duplicate and an attached GIF.  -Una]

Hi,
My name is Mickie and I am the mounted patrol unit leader for Walla Walla
Co. Sheriffs SAR. We are  very active and take our duties seriously. We
constantly train as a unit and with the rest of the units in our
organization.Last year we were able to take our horses to the conference and
were wondering why we are not able to do that this year? We offered to help
any way we could and we did not get any suggestions. We have 18 mounted
patrol members. Any input would be greatly appreciated thanks
Mickie